Tomorrow marks the start of the toscawidgets2 24 hour bugsprint and I couldn't be more stoked. We haven't even started yet but tw2 development pushed ahead anyways.
- redesigned the tw2 homepage.
- improved tw2.jqplugins.jqgrid's sqlalchemy integration.
- pumped out one or two miscellaneous fixups to tw2.jqplugins.ui.
- released tw2.jqplugins.elrte.
- released tw2.jqplugins.elfinder (which is amazing).
- released tw2.captcha based on tgcaptcha2.
- released an alpha version of tw2.d3. It's built with WebSocket support in mind. More on that soon!
- been excited to learn that the TurboGears2 team is aiming to standardize on tw2.
- been fielding a lot more support for tw2 in Pyramid 1.3 both on the mailing list and in #toscawidgets. There's a bug still lurking out there for windows+tw2+pyramid users. At this point, if you can reproduce it and tell us about it, that would be helpful.
- got our first reports of people using tw2 with bottle. It worked!
Goal: (solidly) close as many bugs as possible and push as many libraries from beta to release as we can.
Here's to winning that game.