Here's the rundown of the pre-PyCon tw2 bugsprint. The unstoppable Greg Jurman and I coordinated in google+ and IRC (with lots of ad-hoc visitors in both) and did all the damage we could do to the bug list. Our goal was to close enough that we could justify a solid 2.0 non-beta release but we didn't quite get there. We settled on 2.0 release candidate 1.
tl;dr - Big progress. We'll seal the deal on 2.0 at PyCon US next week.
- tw2 sourcecode is spread out in repos all over the place. We centralized everything at http://github.com/toscawidgets.
- We're using git-flow to manage team development and releases.
- We setup a http://cia.vc bot in #toscawidgets/IRC, which is awesome.
- We're in the continuous integration queue with Shining Panda.
- Duplicated TW Encoders
- Graceful degradation when JS disabled for tw2.dynforms
- HTML5 Prompt Text
- Configurable 'location' for resources
- Disable resource injection on a per-resource basis
- Document middleware configuration values
- Handling SCRIPT_NAME
- Inline templates
- Refactor resources for better compatibility with tw0.9
- Automatic 'modname' for resources
- Shortcuts for controller registration / Tidy up tutorial
Tickets worked on, but not complete: